Tuesday, April 11, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (13th FLOOR)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for the jetsons elevator

Psst...My name is Frank Finkle 3000 and this a Conspiracy Theory.
Why don't we have a 13th Floor?
Image result for the jetsons bed

"Honey, get up! That crazy guy is talking to you again."
Related image

I mean, do you ever think about that? Did you know there's a special word for it? It's called Tri-Kai-Dekka-Phobia...the fear of the number 13.
Related image

"Honey, I've gotta go to China with Lois this afternoon on the shuttle. I'll be home by dinner."
Related image

Did you know, in China and Southeast Asia they don't fear 13, but they fear a whole different number? It's 4.
Image result for the jetsons bed

"Honey, I'm going to need your credit card. I saw a beautiful pair of shoes and I want to buy them before they're gone."
Related image

You see, the number 4 in their language, sounds like the word Death. So, they never use it as a custom.

Image result for the jetsons bed

"Hi Lois, the shoes are going to cost $13.99 or $23.99. I don't know which."
Related image

Did you know, we are actually on the 13th Floor and nobody is saying a word about it?
Related image

"Can you turn that radio off, dear?"
Related image

See what I mean? Your wife thinks I'm a radio. None of this makes any sense does it? 

Related image

Odd Fact: If you count the floors that doesn't exist, The Jetsons lived on the 13th Floor.
Related image

Oh, by the way, be sure to pick some bagels from Maury's House of Bagels....when you think bagels, think Maury.




No comments:

Post a Comment