Friday, April 7, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (SYRIAN HOAX)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Hello! I'm Frank Finkle 3000 and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Was the Syrian Airstrike and gas attack a hoax by Russia to enrich their oil prices? My guest today is the star of stage and screen...Godzilla!
Thank you for coming today, Mr. Godzilla.

Image result for hanna barbera godzilla

"Thank you for having me."

Related image

What is your opinion about the so called SYRIAN HOAX?

Image result for hanna barbera godzilla

"You see, I love babies. It's all about...the babies."

Image result for the jetsons robot

Yes, we all love babies, Mr Godzilla.

Related image

"No, No, I really love those babies. I went to Syria and destroyed a bunch of military planes and stuff."
Image result for the jetsons robot

For what?

Image result for hanna barbera godzilla

"The BABIES..."
Image result for the jetsons robot

Wouldn't you, destroying anything in Syria in the country, possibly harm some babies somewhere?

Image result for hanna barbera godzilla

"Shut up! I watched this thing on Fox News and everybody says I should do something to improve my approval ratings."
Image result for the jetsons robot

What if you let some Syrian babies in America and they won't be harmed?

Image result for hanna barbera godzilla

"Shut up! I need to break stuff. I was voted into office to hate the world."
Image result for the jetsons robot

Oh, so what you're saying is that your job is to destroy stuff? But, what about helping the babies?

Related image

"I am...I'm helping the Godzilla babies. Those beautiful Syrian Godzilla babies. You didn't think I was talking about those human babies, did you?"
Image result for the jetsons robot

I guess we were all confused with your meaning this whole time. Thank you for coming to the Conspiracy Theory Show.

Image result for hanna barbera godzilla

"Yeah, tell Russia to have my money ready, will 'ya?"

Related image

No problem. And remember to visit Maury's House of Bagels. When you think bagels, think Maury.




No comments:

Post a Comment