Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Mickey Mouse (Hillary Clinton)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Hello boys and girls. Today we're going to look at a Conspiracy Theory about whether Hillary Clinton organized this entire election with Donald Trump.


Can I say some thing? Can I say something? I would agree that something is very wrong here.


Now, Bernie. I would like to give you a gift to show your supporters that we are both representing them equally.


NO, NO, NO! I was more popular and more inspiring then you were on the campaign road.


But, Bernie. Everybody loves a fairy tale. And this will work out for the both of us.


I won't accept it! I won't accept it! I will not let this go.


Excuse me, did anybody ask you? Look, you're lucky we don't step on you like a bug, Sanders. We've planned this for years and you just got in the way.


So, it was a conspiracy?



You can call it what you want. I call it ORGANIZATION.
I come in, I take out Jeb Bush, and everything falls into place.


And where do I fit in with all of this?


He's asking too many questions. Is there any room in Disney jail for this wise guy?


Forget it. I'll just run again in 2020.


Good luck with that. Kanye West keeps talking about running against me. And people has heard of him.

Kanye West....I hate Kanye West.


Don't hate the future, baby. Now, kiss up to my wife and I might make you my running mate.


Damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment