Thursday, July 14, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Mickey Mouse (Stevie Wonder)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Say Minnie, I've been thinkin' about my Conspiracy Theory show...and uh...can I ask you a question?

Why sure, Mickey. I would LOVE for you to ask me a question.

Ok...ah...Do you think Stevie Wonder is really blind?


What was that?


Well, you see, it's 2016 and all. And with what we know now about modern medicine it's amazing. Not to mention, there's a video where he caught a microphone stand with his bare hands.

I saw that dumb video and you're forgetting Paul McCartney was running by him and it might have been a reflex of someone falling that he could feel by reaction.

Is that all you wanted to ask me?


No, wait... there was this other thing.

Yes, Mickey?


Did I leave the money to pay Goofy for mowing my lawn the other day? I'm pretty sure he's not speaking to me for some reason.

Yeah, I can understand the feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment