Monday, July 11, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Mickey Mouse (Men In Black)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Hi, Bagels!
How would you like me to tell you a Conspiracy Theory?
Well, it all started last night after supper, and three guys walked in the house and said:


"Excuse me, are you Mickey J. Mouse?"

Yeah, who's askin'?


"Never mind that. Did you come in contact with a rabbit that goes by the name of Bugs Bunny recently?"


I sure did. He's a good fella'. I got pictures of him right here...let me find it.


"Are you aware this Bugs Bunny is hiding a space alien?"

A what?


"A space alien. This is a very dangerous space alien, Mr. Mouse."

Gosh, how dangerous?


"This space alien has tried at least 62 times to destroy the Earth in different and bizarre ways.
One time with a death ray, one time with ray gun, another time he sent an orange haired monster wearing tennis shoes."

Gosh....is wasn't Donald Trump was it?


"Was that a joke, Mr. Mouse?
If you see this Bugs Bunny again, Mr. Mouse, please contact us immediately."

You bet I will.


Oh dear, the jig is up. Abort mission. Abort! Abort!



No comments:

Post a Comment