Wednesday, May 25, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (POLLS)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

I'm Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Are POLLS manipulating the public? And can you trust them?
My guest today is star of several movies, The Terminator.

Call me 83506, Terminator was my father. I am looking for Sarah Conner.

Sure, sure, tell me 83506...do you believe in POLLS?

The inferior robo-call machines dial your house on Lan-line phones. And those that answer are the body of how humans judge answers. But not cellphones.

Why not cellphones, 83506?

Because you might get young people and minorities answering your question.

What?

I am looking for Sarah Conner.

I'll tell you where she is later. So, who's answering these POLLS?

Old and feeble humans. They are obsolete. Must kill all humans.

Now now, 83506. Why are they using POLLS in the first place?

Because, you can't put a gypsy on television with a crystal ball and call it news. I am looking for Sarah Conner.

So, what you're saying is, we actually should never listen to POLLS because they're not representative of real people?

Interview too long. Must kill. Must kill.

 Hey, Sarah Conner is at Maury's House of Bagels. They close at 6 o'clock.

83506 hates bagels. Maury must die. Kill all humans.

Good guy, a little one sided. But, good guy.

*This show has a 3% chance plus or minus of being funny. Read with caution*


No comments:

Post a Comment