Monday, May 23, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Dead Scientist)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

I'm Frank Finkle, and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Is the CIA killing the worlds scientist to keep America a super power?
My guess today is renowned Astro-physicist Neil Degrasse Tyson. Thanks for coming here to day Mr. Tyson.

Don't use my real name for this. Just call me Mister X.


Ah, I already told them your name.


Damnit! Ok...ok...Let's make this quick. I don't know who reads this blog. Who's reading it anyway?


I dunno, people who can read I guess.


Other scientist aren't on your "friends list" are they?


You seem worried Neil.


Worried? No...it's only scientist are dying under mysterious circumstances in the past 15 years. Why would I be worried.


So, you think the US government is killing scientist?


Government? No, who said anything about government?


So, who do you think is killing these scientist?

Hello guys.


Oh, hi Michio.


What are guys talking about?


Nothing.


Oh, what have you told them, Neil?


Nothing.


You remember the meeting don't you, Neil?


Yes.


Bubble gum...December...Maple syrup...


I understand.



Hey, what're you two talking about over there?


We must be going Mr Finkle. There's a woman in Oklahoma recently discovered how to build a car that runs on oxygen.


Wow, that's terrific! What's her name?


Oh, don't bother learning it. She'll be dead in a few hours. Have a nice day Mr Finkle.


Ah...well, thanks for coming Neil.


Help me...


Today's show was brought to you by Maury's House Of Bagels. When you think Maury, think bagels.


No comments:

Post a Comment