Monday, May 16, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Reptilians)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

I'm Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Are a Reptilian race of people secretly taking over the world? We talk today with know Reptilian...Kermit D. Frog.
Kermit, are reptilians secretly running the governments?

Hii-ho, Kermit D. Frog here, and there's absolutely no truth to the rumor in the least. Why for example, because of this crazy talk, they canceled our show The Muppets on ABC.

Did they?


Yes, I can only blame one man for this.

Who? The Obama?


No...what?
No, I blame the Reptile overlord for taking us off the air....Steve Harvey.

Holy crap! Steve Harvey is the Reptile overlord?


Yes, it was him all along trying to manipulate the media to his own devilish desires. If you need to take anyone off the air, it should be Steve Harvey...yeah.

Well, you heard right here first on Pirate Radio, that Steve Harvey, star of Family Feud and The Steve Harvey Show is secretly trying to take over the world with mind control!
Speaking of control, stop by Maury's House Of Bagels. When you think bagels, think Maury's Bagels.


I will.

Thank you for dropping by Kermit. I'm Frank Finkle, and this was my Conspiracy Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment