Monday, May 9, 2016

AMY CHRISTOPHERS loves big footballs

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

FORMER topless model Amy Christophers has given up saucy photoshoots — to stamp down the law on X-rated football tackles.
Amy went by the name Brandy Brewer as a stunning pin-up girl for ten years before quitting to pursue her dream of becoming a Premier League official.
She earned her first FA refereeing qualification at the start of the year and has set her sights on bossing the game at the top level.
Amy went by the name Brandy Brewer as a stunning pin-up girl for ten years
Amy went by the name Brandy Brewer as a stunning pin-up girl for ten years Lipstick Syndication

Chelsea fan Amy said: “I’ve always loved football and thought becoming a referee would be a great way to get closer to the action.
“There aren’t enough women being represented and it’s fantastic to show that girls can do it just as well.
“This isn’t just a hobby, it’s a passion. I take this very seriously.
Amy Christophers
From fishnets to back of the net ... Amy now has a new goal W8MEDIA

“I absolutely love it and I’m improving with every game. The Premier League would be a dream but I’m just excited to see how far I can get.”
The Cornish-born beauty starred as a Page 3 girl for The Sun, as well as having worked for former lad magazines Nuts, Zoo and Loaded before hanging up her bikini.
On an official website advertising her CV, Amy demands “to be taken seriously in the field of work”.
The Cornish-born beauty starred as a Page 3 girl for The Sun, as well as appearing in lad mags
The Cornish-born beauty starred as a Page 3 girl for The Sun, as well as appearing in lad mags Lipstick Syndication

And she admits she is a surprise package for the men she referees, who she reckons do not expect her to know so much about the beautiful game.
She added: “I think when guys see me walk on to the pitch in my make-up they don’t always think ‘Oh she knows what she’s doing’ but they’re always shocked when I know more than them.

The busty former model hung up her lingerie to become a referee
The busty former model hung up her lingerie to become a referee Lipstick Syndication

“It’s so much fun learning it all, you get a different perspective on football as the ref — these split-second decisions are so hard.
“As a football fan I thought I knew it all but it’s nothing until you become a ref.
“You have to be much more aware.
“I’ve taken charge of official Under-16 matches and a few adult games so it’s just a case of building up my confidence.”

No comments:

Post a Comment