Tuesday, September 8, 2015

COCO AUSTIN takes Pregnant selfie

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

Coco's pregnancy game is a notch higher than anyone else's - yes even bigger than pregnant Kim Kardashian. But we're not here to start a pregnancy war.
The reality TV star, who is due to give birth in Decemeber to daughter - already named Chanel Nicole - post some serious revealing-bump selfies - we're talking half naked, bum mirror shots and everything. 
To celebrate Labor Day weekend, the mum-to-be decided to surprise her fans with a few new baby bump shots.
The 36-year-old shared a few pictures on Facebook alongside: "For some reason many of you have been asking weeks now to see my baby bumpin a swimsuit! And of course I had to do it, Coco style and rep in a micro bikini.....
"Well, I've been waiting sometime to take this cuz as u can see if u look at me from the front it's very hard to see my lump but from the side its getting more visible."
Coco's bikini body is pretty impressive.
She continued: "If you look at all angles I truly believe keeping fit (thanks to my workout app > Skm.me/cww ) I have really benefited."
Yes, a pair of teeny baby heels is what Chanel Nicole will be making her grand exit into the world wearing.
Hint of baby bump showing now.
And now, hitting out a trolls claiming Coco "isn't pregnant" and is using a "surrogate", Coco added on FB: "My stomach is now a lump instead of a bump. I call it a lump because it's not physically a bump because you have to push it out to see it.
"Some people still don't think I'm pregnant. I don't have anything to prove to anyone. My stomach is growing slowly."
Every angle shot.
Coco also told E! News: "It's more love than anything in the world so I'm not really bitching but there are people that are doubting me.
"Once my stomach really starts growing, they're not going to be doubting."

No comments:

Post a Comment