Thursday, August 20, 2015

FARIDA ABBAS "I was an ISIS sex slave"

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*
Farida escaped from ISIS

A UK company has obtained the rights to a book by 18-year-old Farida Abbas.
The teen was captured when ISIS stormed her Yazidi village in the mountains of northern Iraq.
For months Farida was repeatedly beaten and raped.
Hollywood studios are now queueing up to secure the movie rights.
“Nothing shall ever be forgotten”
Farida Abbas
Farida will also testify against ISIS at a Hague War Crimes Tribunal.
She said: “During my long imprisonment I kept telling myself: ‘One day I will write a book about all the things those monsters did to me and my friends’.
“Nothing shall ever be forgotten.”
The news came as it emerged children as young as 12 years old are undergoing de-radicalisation counselling to stop them becoming terrorists.
According to the National Police Chiefs’ Council, 120 under-18s in the north-east alone have been referred to the anti-extremist programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment