Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Finkle Writer's Room (TERMINATOR DARK FATE)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Image result for movie critics

Let's not waist time with introduction. I'm a movie critic and you're the audience and you clicked on this blog because you have an opinion on TERMINATOR DARK FATE.
The problem with the film wasn't female empowerment or the plot. The problem was the sameness.

It was ALL the same.
And this is my attempt to rewrite the entire the TERMINATOR story in the way I wanted to see it.

Image result for skynet

Related image

Don't be afraid, 47. We're installing your updates.

Related image

Just so we're clear, I'm not doing this because I believe in you. I'm doing this to stop the military from making a huge mistake. America and Russia will launch missiles against each other any day. And if these robots are self aware, they can stop DOOMSDAY from happening.

Related image

47...My name is John Conner. Would you like a name? What boy name do you want to be called? Sam or Tim or Arnold or whatever you want.

Related image

Name?...My name is...ARNOLD. My name is Arnold.

Image result for real humans tv series

This is the first day of the rest of your life, children....Welcome to SKYNET.

Image result for real humans tv series

(to be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment