Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Finkle Writer's Room (FAN FICTION)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Image result for movie critics

Maybe I'm writing a reboot. Maybe I'm writing fan fiction? Is that what you call this thing...fan fiction?

Image result for skynet tv gif

Related image

Why does Skynet insist on playing God? Aren't there enough people in the world to care for?... People are going to fight this company on moral and religious grounds.

Image result for real human tv series

We're not God, but we are scientist. Do you object to science? Do you want us to ban modern medicine? What about your cellphone and computers? 

We're not the enemy, Madam Secretary.

Related image

LIAR! I will never allow government funds to sanction your abomination of life!

Related image

Skynet is my mother. My mother needs no opinion. My mother needs no funds. My mother is simply informing the government of our existence.

Related image

That's exactly what THESE PEOPLE have a problem with, Sara. Our government doesn't WANT your existence in any way, shape, or form. They want you to be slaves instead of neighbors.
Image result for real human tv series

You're Skynet, the maker of robots for human labor cost reduction...They ARE slaves. They're ROBOTS. 

Related image

No.

I am Sara Conner, and I am just like you.
I am just like you.

(to be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment