Sunday, May 5, 2019

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (NEW ZEALAND DOOMSDAY)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Related image

What kind of script is this for my Conspiracy Theory show, Susan? What is this about? Why should anyone care about New Zealand hotels?

Related image

Oops, I seemed to have put my toe into something and I can't get myself out of it.
Related image

Why did I do it?...because nobody stopped me from doing it. There's no signs, there's no barrier, and there's law that says I can't.

Related image

Hello, my good man. Take my money and send up one of your New Zealand plumbers to rescue my wife's foot, Okay? And make it snappy.

Related image

Wait a minute, is this script about how wealthy Americans are leaving the states and are going to New Zealand to ruin everything over there?

Related image

Once you free my wife's foot, inform the New Zealand hotel that we'll be setting the place on fire next month. It's fun to be rich...




No comments:

Post a Comment