Sunday, November 18, 2018

(CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD) with Sebastian Finkle

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for ratatouille critic

You say the chef wants me to order FOOD if I want to do my movie review? That's rather inappropriate, don't you think?
Related image

Let's make a wager. I will sit here and write my review of CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD and you, in turn, will leave me alone while I write it.
 Image result for fantastic beasts 2

I must begin with the dead weight characters that adds nothing to the story...all of them.

Image result for fantastic beasts 2

No more of a dead weight was Eddie Redmayne as Knute. This movie seems to be about him and how he reacts to CGI for an our and a half.
Image result for fantastic beasts 2

The real movie was buried in the last 30 minute with Johnny Depp, as he gives a speech that explains why you paid $9 dollars for a ticket to watch this film in the first place. It was about the villain.
Image result for fantastic beasts 2 gif

Depp starts the movie as a villain.

Related image

Depp finishes the movie as a villain.
Related image

And I pity any audience that doesn't simply accept Johnny Depp as a villain from now on...ask Amber Heard.

Image result for ratatouille critic

In closing, the challenge is not staying awake until the ending. The challenge is how to avoid paying the check for a magical sandwich that you didn't want to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment