Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Coco "Tellin' Em"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Coco | Tellin' Em [Music Video]: SBTV

‘TELLIN’ EM’ VIDEO

Ads by Kiosked
What exactly is Coco telling us in his new video? well, it’s more of what he’s presenting. ‘Tellin’ Em’ is another classic example of the talent that the Sheffield rapper has to showcase. This time he is bringing it all to the table with ‘Tellin’ Em’ which is part of his new EP ‘No Rehearsal’ that drops on the 25th May. Trust, you do not want to miss this, the tracks are going to be out of this world.
The song premiered last night on DJ Target’s 1xtra show, it is a true grime song, which show’s Coco’s flow at it’s finest, nobody else can come close to Coco for flow. Coco is telling us that he ready to not just put Sheffield on the map. But the whole of the UK, with music like this, it’s no doubt that Coco is lighting up the scene right now.
The video see’s Coco enjoying himself in various spots, in a car, down the bottom of a staircase, but the one that stands out for me is Coco behind the counter of a corner shop, he’s chilling and enjoying a nice bottle of Hennessy. I think that’s how every cashier should work.
The visuals and lyrics contrast well with one another, as they both highlight how far Coco has come as an artist. I make grime my whole life, but Coco makes it his whole world, and that’s what you need to succeed as an artist in today’s scene.
I was a school kid when I listened to Big N Serious for the first time, I remember begging my friends to listen to it, but they were too busy listening to pop. I’ve never liked the pop, so I went straight for the Coco, this guy has more than just talent, he has drive, ambition, and music to present him as one of the best artists in grime right now.

Check out the video for ‘Tellin’ Em’ above.

No comments:

Post a Comment