Thursday, April 12, 2018

"Real Housewives Of FINKLE" (INTRODUCTION)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for phyllis tv show

"I've been thinking, it's a good thing if we start changing the name of the show to Real Housewives Of Finkle. Do you remember the note you read this morning?"

Image result for phyllis tv show

My God...the numbers for our new blog show just came in. People hate our show.

Image result for phyllis tv show

How much do they hate it?

Image result for phyllis tv show

The Finkle Writer's Room received a 12 the day before, then when we did our blog show, it only received a 9.

Image result for phyllis tv show

Oh no....maybe they don't HATE us. Maybe all we need to do is change the name of the show from what your husband created, into something all your own, maybe? 

Image result for phyllis tv show

I wish I could, but this note came from my husband. And he wrote on the bottom, PS: Ha Ha Ha


No comments:

Post a Comment