Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (KHLOE & TRISTAN SCANDAL)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for phyllis tv show

Welcome to the first Finkle blog show written entirely by me and my all female co-writers. I hope you like it. And now ON with our show!

Related image

Is anyone home?

Image result for phyllis tv show

"We're in here, Phyllis! Is that what you're going to wear for the our new blog show? Aren't we talking about Khloe Kardashian today?"

Image result for phyllis tv show

Hi Phyllis. On my new show, I was thinking I'd do something about Khloe Kardashian and Tristan after he cheated on her with a stripper. What do you think?

Image result for phyllis tv show

I thought Khloe Kardashian WAS a stripper?

Image result for phyllis tv show

I'm so happy you two are helping me out with my new series on this new blog series. Otherwise, we'd be talking about something stupid and gossipy.
Image result for phyllis tv show

...and I'm being sarcastic. You can't call Khloe Kardashian a stripper.




No comments:

Post a Comment