Thursday, April 5, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (NASIM NAJAFI AGHDAM)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for the dick van dyke show

"You want to do a public service announcement on the dangers of YOUTUBE? How are we going to fit that in with our week-of-Sinclair stories?"

Image result for the dick van dyke show

We can do it if we use a old character who everyone loves. And I've got an old one on the phone. Hello!
Related image

Yeah...what is it?

Image result for the dick van dyke show

Can you do a blog show for us to talk about Nasim Najafi Aghdam and the YouTube shooting?
Related image

A shooting? Golly gee...I can't be on a show talking about murder. I've gotta run a movie studio with superheroes now. I can't waste my time with mentally disturbed people.

Image result for the dick van dyke show

You mean YouTube watchers?
Related image

No, I mean Comedy writers. You people need to seek professional help! Nobody wants to read your stupid ramblings!...Good day, sir.




No comments:

Post a Comment