Monday, December 18, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (GET BACK ON-THE-AIR)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

I'm Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Has the Finkle writers forget I was still around or did they cancel my blog without telling me?
My guest today is Fred Flintstone from his Finkle Rock show.

Image result for the flintstones christmas

"Hey Frank, why don't you do a Christmas show to get back on the air?"
Image result for joe flaherty sctv

Christmas show?...but I do Conspiracy Theories.
Related image

"Yeah, yeah, we all know. But the audience doesn't care anymore. You've gotta change it up, Frank."
Image result for joe flaherty sctv

What would I talk about?

Related image

"Oh, just make it up and people will put their children in front of the television no matter what it is!"

Image result for the flintstones christmas

"Ok...Hello boys and girls, I'm Frank Finkle. And this is my show about cute little puppies..."

Related image

Now listen very close kids...Will your puppy secretly turn into a WEREWOLF? Watch my show and find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment