Tuesday, November 7, 2017

"Finkle Films" (TOM CRUISE'S THE MUMMY)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

These internet trolls get on my last nerve! I'm trying to write a movie review and some guy with a pirate face is making bad jokes about my mother....I hate that guy!

Related image

Oops, the camera is on? I guess we better do our show now.

Image result for muppet critics

Why did this need to happen? Who thought this was a good idea? Why did they remake THE MUMMY with Tom Cruise?
Related image

I think I had bowel movements with more enthusiasm then this movie.
Image result for muppet critics

Did you people watch it?...You did?....Then you should get your head examined.

Image result for muppet critics

I don't know if Tom Cruise sexually harassed anybody in Hollywood, but I'm starting to think Tom Cruise did this movie because HE was being sexually harassed in some way.
Image result for muppet critics

And the only way to keep his mouth shut was to give him creative control over a movie called THE MUMMY that had no Mummy in it.

Image result for muppet critics

Thanks for reading our show. Don't forget to LIKE us on Twitter...we're not on Twitter, but LIKE us, because that's what everybody wants you to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment