Tuesday, November 21, 2017

"Finkle Films" (EWAN MCGREGOR)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for muppet critics

When was the first time you started to hate some actor for no reason? Mine is Ewan McGregor. It's not that he does a movie that makes you HATE him. He makes movies that wants you to LOVE him! And I hate that.

Related image

Trainspotting...hated 'em.

Image result for ewan mcgregor obi wan

Star Wars...hated 'em.
Image result for ewan mcgregor moulin rouge

Moulin Rouge...hated 'em.
Related image

American Pastoral...I hated him so much in that one, I learned to hate a whole new actor. Like Dakota Fanning.

Image result for muppet critics

He's probably a really nice guy in real life, you know. 
If I ever met him, I'd shake his hand and say I appreciate his work...then I'd punch him in the face. You know why?...because I HATE 'EM!


No comments:

Post a Comment