Sunday, October 29, 2017

Little Simz - "Her"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Little Simz - Her

 ‘HER’ INTERLUDE

Ads by Kiosked
Wo Wo Woii!! This is my vibe, sounding like a collective of everything beautiful with soft drum pads and electric guitar riffs caressing the instrumental which is softly drizzled with spoken word from Little Simz!
She brought out the poet in her for this one. “I’m not an ordinary girl, that was never my fate, is the heavens my place ? I’m forever in space. ” Oiii ladies this is fully the new anthem right, definitely gassed me and perfect for chilled Sunday evening vibes, the visuals can only be described as a movie… Little Simz you went in. I didn’t want it to end, unfortunately it’s only an interlude lasting 1 minute 54, but still on repeat though !!
To watch Little Simz – Her (Interlude) see above right now.
Image result for Little Simz - Her

No comments:

Post a Comment