Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (VOICE: DEPORTATION HOTLINE)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for dick van dyke show gun

I'm having second thoughts about this whole "Finkle Talent Show" blog idea. Talent shows brings out the worse of human nature.
Image result for dick van dyke show gun

Thanks for wanting to put us in your Finkle talent show, buddy. My wife and son are very gifted.

Image result for dick van dyke show gun

"Jeffery, you sing this song perfect or I'm going to report you to the Deportation Hotline."

Image result for dick van dyke show gun

Did she just threaten to have her own son deported?

Related image

"Don't think I won't do it too! Your bald headed father shouldn't have been born in Mexico."

Image result for dick van dyke show gun

The Deportation Hotline shouldn't be used to haul off family members, that's not right, is it?
Image result for dick van dyke show gun

"Oh, it's ok. She has me deported every Tuesday. To tell you the truth, I need the vacation."



No comments:

Post a Comment