Thursday, October 5, 2017

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (THE SOUFAN GROUP)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Do you remember when we wrote about THE SOUFAN GROUP and we got all the hate mail? And there was this guy who met us in the elevator...

Image result for dick van dyke show gun

Hey, can you do me a favor? I want to scare me wife into thinking that all my jokes belong in my blog show called Conspiracy Theory with Frank Finkle, and none of her's is any good. So...can you pretend you're a gangster?
Say you're from The Soufan Group..ok?

Related image

"Excuse me, are you the two who writes that Conspiracy Theory blog with Frank Finkle?"

Related image

"I hate it! And you know what else? I'm going to do something about it too."

Related image

It turned out he was just a fan himself and was just grabbing his ink pen to get an autograph.

Image result for dick van dyke show gun

"Honest, I think Frank Finkle is the funniest character you two have ever done."

Image result for dick van dyke show gun

My wife writes all his jokes...thanks a lot...


No comments:

Post a Comment