Monday, September 4, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (JOEL OSTEEN)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for the jetsons crowd

"Wow, is this a church? I wish they could've opened their doors for shelter before the hurricane."

Related image

That reminds me of tonight's Conspiracy Theory show. Did JOEL OSTEEN keep people out of his mega-church on purpose?

Image result for joel osteen

Wait just a minute, I'm a victim of misunderstanding.

Image result for the jetsons crowd

"What did we misunderstand? You posted a message on Twitter YOURSELF. You put pictures of a flooded driveway YOURSELF. And when we ask you about it, you tell us the city had a place for us to go 4 miles down the road and nobody asked you to open your doors to us YOURSELF."

Image result for joel osteen

That's the thing you don't understand. You forgot that none of this is my fault...Praise the Lord.

Image result for the jetsons crowd

"But, all of the bad press you're getting is ALL your fault."

Related image

I think I understand.

Image result for joel osteen

Thank you, Mr Finkle.

Related image

It's obvious to me, this man is one of those reptile people that talk radio is always going on about. That's the only way to explain your lack of human emotion.

Image result for the jetsons crowd

"Hey, can you tell those armed guards to give me one of those blankets? I promise I won't steal it."

Image result for joel osteen

Yes, that'll be 34.99...don't blame me...the Lord charges in mysterious ways.






No comments:

Post a Comment