Monday, July 24, 2017

P Money - "Did You Notice?"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for P Money - Did You Notice? (Dot Rotten Diss)

‘DID YOU NOTICE?’ LATEST DOT ROTTEN DISS TRACK

Ads by Kiosked
If Real Talk and Liars In The Booth wasn’t enough to stir the pot, P Money has just fired another salvo in his feud with Dot Rotten via Did You Notice?, his fourth diss track at the Grime emcee in the past few weeks.
Picking up the tempo and bars, P Money takes aim at Dot once again, sending some brutal shots.  He opens up the track addressing the accusation that he hits women “Okay, let’s start telling these lot the truth, I put my hands up, the only b**** I ever slapped up was you.” Continuing to lay these claims to bed, saying “I’m coming with facts and I’m coming with proof, that I never did shit, I mean how else do you think I walked out casj from that court room”. The Lewisham emcee then goes on to calling him out about using Master Writer again, saying “man just admitted to using master writer… I know a couple of your fans are looking at your tunes, like nah, man’s gotta’ delete your ting”.
To be candid, the Lewisham emcee absolutely tears Dot Rotten apart in the 6-minute clip, but the feud shows no sign of dimming as Dot has already taken to twitter stating “man are just lying”.
While we wait for Dot’s much anticipated response, let us know what you think of this one on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment