Friday, July 28, 2017

Mahalia - "Sober"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Mahalia - Sober

Ads by Kiosked
19-year-old Mahalia has released the video to her latest single, Sober. The video sees the singer struggle to see things clearly unless she can find a way to stay teetotal.
The Erykah Badu inspired singer says: “I don’t drink a lot. But, when I do, I get all up in my feelings. I’m one of those muppets who has a drink and lays everything out on the table in a messy text or call… not one of my best qualities. But, I wanted to write about it. I’ve been in a couple relationships where I just felt like I was so blinded by love, I couldn’t see what they were doing to me. Alcohol is the one thing that always brought my emotions to the surface. “Sober” is about the wake up. The realisation. That moment when you finally understand that it was all bullsh**t. My good mate Maths Time Joy produced it and I hope you love it as much as I do.”
Watch the full video above!

No comments:

Post a Comment