Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Lethal Bizzle - "I Win" ft. Skepta

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Lethal Bizzle - I Win ft. Skepta
Ads by Kiosked
Lethal Bizzle has dropped the much anticipated video for his track with Skepta ‘I Win’. You’ve definitely heard this tune by now and if you haven’t I don’t know what you’ve doing these least few weeks. Either way the tune is fire and the video is pretty cool too.
Lethal and Skeppy are in a car park racing around in some sick whips and on some equally sick bikes with some of Lethal’s industry mates and some of the BBK mandem too as well as some fly honey’s in the video just for good measure.
The video also includes some wavey cameos from the likes of Kojo Funds, D Double E and many more…
‘I Win’ is taken form Lethal Bizzle’s forthcoming ‘You’ll Never Make A Million from Grime’ project – which is available pre-order on iTunes here.
Image result for Lethal Bizzle - I Win ft. Skepta

No comments:

Post a Comment