Monday, April 17, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (TOWN HALL PROTESTERS)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for jetsons crowd

Hello! My name is Frank Finkle 3000 and this is a Conspiracy Theory.
Are the people at the Town Hall Meetings, in fact, PAID PROTESTERS?
Do you remember when that rich guy called you at random on the phone one day?

Image result for jetsons crowd

"Guess what everybody? I just got a job to protest at a Town Hall Meeting."

Image result for jetsons crowd

"Of course, I never took money to leave the house and vote. Or leave the house for money and monitor the Voter I.D. laws in my city. Or leave the house for money to protest anything else that anybody will see on the cable television."

Related image

Dad, what are we going to do with all that money you're going to make from protesting?

Image result for jetsons crowd

"Well, since there's so many people, I figure they're going to pay me thousands and thousands of dollars. We've finally made it in life."

Image result for jetsons crowd

"Hey! We're HERE! Here we are, rich people!"

Image result for jetsons crowd

Look at those two. Why didn't you just pay those idiots to vote for our candidate in the first place? Don't pay them I tell you!
Image result for jetsons crowd

Why didn't your husband just take their money to vote in the first place. Your husband is an idiot.

Image result for jetsons crowd

And they never did give you the money, did they?
So, I guess that Conspiracy Theory is...where are you taking me, anyway?






No comments:

Post a Comment