Thursday, March 9, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (THE APOLOGY)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for bob newhart

"Hello, this is Maury from Maury's House of Bagels. Can I talk to Frank Finkle 3000? I have a question about your blog show."

Image result for the jetsons government

What is the nature of your question?

Image result for bob newhart

"Well, two days ago, you insulted Bernie Sanders supporters and it might bring down my bagel sales."

Image result for the jetsons government

Correction: This is a comedy blog show.

Image result for bob newhart

"I know that, but I think you should apologize to Bernie Sanders supporters so nobody gets the wrong idea about what you're doing."

Image result for the jetsons government

Please hold...

Image result for bob newhart

"That's fine."
Image result for the jetsons uniblab gif

Hello, this is Frank Finkle 3000.

Image result for bob newhart

"Hey, Frank? You don't mention by bagel company enough in your blog anymore."
Image result for the jetsons uniblab gif

Oh, I'm sorry...I apologize for that.

Image result for bob newhart

"Thank you. Now, can we talk about you insulting Bernie Sanders supporters in your show two days ago?"
Image result for the jetsons uniblab gif

Oh, look at the time...I have to oil my gears so they won't get rusty...talk to you later, Maury!

Image result for bob newhart

"Wait! Wait! You're going to bring down my sales, Frank!


No comments:

Post a Comment