Saturday, March 25, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (VACATION)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for bob newhart phone call

"Hello, I'd like to leave a message for Frank Finkle 3000, please."

Image result for the jetsons secretary

Whom may I say is calling, baby? He's on vacation.

Image result for bob newhart phone call

"On vacation? Since when do robots go on vacations? Anyway, this is Maury from Maury's House of Bagels."

Image result for the jetsons secretary

Oh yes, it is a pleasure to hear from you Mr. Ruben. What shall I tell him, baby?
Image result for bob newhart phone call

"Business is really picking up and I'd like to thank him for his mentioning the store. But, my customers are asking why they haven't been seeing him in your blogs much?"

Image result for the jetsons secretary

I see, baby.

Image result for bob newhart phone call

"I liked the original Frank Finkle just fine, but there's something about Frank 3000 people like a little bit more."

Image result for the jetsons secretary

I SEE!

Image result for bob newhart phone call

"So you tell him I want him to do more of those Conspiracy Theory blogs, ok?"

Image result for the jetsons secretary

Yes sir. Frank Finkle 3000 will be happy to hear it, baby.

Image result for bob newhart phone call

"That's great...goodbye"

Image result for bob newhart phone call

I think they changed the robot receptionist this time. Not even robots can keep a job nowadays.

------------------------------------------------------------
Image result for the jetsons uniblab

"Hello, I'm Sargent Frank Finkle 3000. And I'm going to take your job away."

No comments:

Post a Comment