Tuesday, December 20, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (QATAR DEMOCRACY)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image
I'm Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Is Middle East democracy another word for DICTATORSHIP?
My guest today is the leader of the Qatari military, General Tso's Chicken.
Image result for looney tunes sam

"I am glad to be here, Mr. Finkle. And before you ask me, yes, Qatar is a democracy."
Image result for joe flaherty sctv
Well, how do you define that?
Image result for looney tunes sam

"We are...we have a healthcare system....we have cars...ahhh....we have a Pizza Hut."

Image result for joe flaherty sctv

To be fair, General Tso, a Pizza Hut isn't a sign of democracy. It's just something that comes from a democracy. Can your citizens vote?
Image result for looney tunes sam

"What do you mean?"

Image result for joe flaherty sctv
Can they walk into a place no matter male or female and cast their vote for a candidate?
Image result for looney tunes sam

"Oh, you mean like in America?"

Image result for joe flaherty sctv
Yes!
Image result for looney tunes sam

"Let me ask you something, Mr. Finkle, can I walk into a place and cast my vote for anyone?"

Image result for joe flaherty sctv
If you are a citizen.
Image result for looney tunes sam

"What if I don't have an I.D.?"

Image result for joe flaherty sctv
Then no, you can't vote.
Image result for looney tunes sam

"What if I have been to prison?"

Image result for joe flaherty sctv
No, you can't vote.
Image result for looney tunes sam

"What if they tell me their computers say I am dead, but I am standing in front of them with my I.D. and have my birth certificate in my hand?"

Image result for joe flaherty sctv
No, you still can't vote.
Image result for looney tunes sam

"So...what makes America a democracy?"

Image result for joe flaherty sctv
Well, you see...
Image result for looney tunes sam

"Did I mention we have free gas for everyone? Free gas."

Image result for joe flaherty sctv
You've got free gas over there? That's great!!!
Image result for looney tunes sam

"Yes, Pizza Hut isn't as good as it used to be."




No comments:

Post a Comment