Friday, November 11, 2016

Lanikai "I Need Love"

*VIVID RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Lanikai "I Need Love"
Imaginary Cities may be on an indefinite hiatus, but the band's Marti Sarbit is already moving ahead with a solo project by the name of Lanikai. She'll release her debut album under that moniker later this month, and she's teasing the arrival of Lanikai with a new video for "I Need Love."
 Image result for Lanikai "I Need Love"
The single gets matched with a colourful animated clip that sees cleverly edited shots of bright watercolour flowers and a few choice lyrical phrases combined with a footage of Sarbit and her backing band. It's a bright, psychedelic affair that pairs perfectly with the vibe of the retro, keys-driven tune.
 
As previously reported, the new record hears Sarbit reteaming with her Imaginary Cities counterpart Rusty Matyas, who played on and co-produced the album along with Thomas D'Arcy.
 
Lanikai is out on November 18 through Hidden Pony Records. For now, watch the "I Need Love" video below.
 

Image result for Lanikai "I Need Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment