Monday, November 14, 2016

Girl Ray - 'Where Am I Now'

*VIVID RADIO is on the air*

'Where Am I Now'

It's kinda difficult to describe.
Girl Ray have a little of that old 60s girl group sound - except not. They have a listen of that Raincoats, Au Pairs post-punk sound - except not.
Perhaps they just sound like Girl Ray - the only way you can decide is by hitting play and making up your own mind.
New single 'Trouble' drops on November 25th, with the sterling B-side 'Where Am I Now' hitting the web a few moments ago. A shambling indie pop jangler with a heart of gold, the visuals come directed by Rita Maria Conry.
"Girl Ray have known each other forever so I wanted to show that through their looks and glances and private jokes," says Conry. "I took inspiration for the split screen from the layout of images in magazines, which also adds to the contemporary vibe."
Tune in now.

Image result for Girl Ray - 'Where Am I Now'

No comments:

Post a Comment