Sunday, August 21, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Mickey Mouse (Police Psychics)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Oh, Hello Maury, what can I do 'ya for?


"Hi Mickey, I was wondering if you could use my bagel company in your next blog show. I haven't had a mention in weeks since Frank went on vacation."


Ah, well I don't know.


"I'll pay you the same as I paid Frank."


Well, hold on. I got a call on the other line...Hello?


Hi, Mickey?
It's me, Frank.
Look I got an idea for the next show. What do you think about POLICE PSYCHICS who solve crimes?


Hold on...
click
Maury, I got Frank on the other line and he giving me a Conspiracy Theory for the next show.


"What is it?"


Police Psychics.


WHAT?! That's not a Conspiracy Theory. I'm not paying for that!


Get me something weird and off the wall. Like space aliens. What's wrong with space aliens?


Everybody does space aliens, Maury. We can't keep an audience with giving people the Conspiracy Theory they want. We keep an audience with the Conspiracy Theory they never heard.


Ok, but just mention my bagels more often.




No comments:

Post a Comment