Friday, July 1, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Voting)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

I'm Frank Finkle and normally I have a Conspiracy Theory.
Our ratings aren't as good as they should be, so I've been told I should let somebody else take over the show to breath in some fresh air on Pirate Radio.
So, I'll have you the blog show audience to write to me and tell me who you think will bring up the ratings, while I go on vacation.


I'm very popular. Except for me punching my wife in the face...let's not talk about that.

He might be a problem. Who else do we have?

What about a Minnie Mouse Pirate! I'm friendly to kids.

A woman pirate, huh? I don't know.


Pick me! I'm on Huggies diapers!

That's true. Who else is there?


I think it's a great idea. You know, I'm the original Disney character, fella.

Say, you got a point there.
But, I don't know who to pick.

But, you're not picking. It's the audience, Mr. Finkle.

Yeah...that's right...it's not me at all.....psst, get the ballots and put them in the closet so I can read them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment