Sunday, May 1, 2016

NIDIA GARCIA MUNOZ Controversy

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

The former police Nidia Muñoz García shot to "fame" for photographs in "topless" while he was in working hours (Photo: Internet)


The former police Nidia García Muñoz decided to enter the world of "Men's Club"After a few weeks ago were to be released photographs in which the agent posed topless while he was in working hours.
Mario Rodriguez, who also represents Lyn May, said Nidia convinced for a show which will visit Mexico.
Among the first sites to be the new face of Nidia García Muñoz will Cancun, Merida and Playa del Carmen.
Rodriguez, in an interview with a national average, said that take advantage of "the boom" that got on social networks, as well as the thousands of fans with that already.
"The show provides a set to take pictures with Nidia, everything will be fine watch out".
For its part, the Commission of Honor and Justice Escobedo, Nuevo Leon, initiated an internal procedure after his photograph was broadcast on social networks and became viral. Nidia chose to resign his post to avoid causing problems to the image of the corporation in which he remained for several months.
"I think the moral damage it caused me that picture and let me tattooed, nothing I can changeSo my family and I think we can take advantage of that picture. "
"I do not know if I will redisplay my breasts, but if there is a fair amount of money to do it, if I'm going to think"Said the former police García Muñoz.- NBG

No comments:

Post a Comment