Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Bio-Weapons)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

I'm Frank Finkle and this my Conspiracy Theory.
Is the government stockpiling biological weapons for future wars?
My guest today is spokesman for the CIA, Tinkerbell.
Thanks for coming. I know there's some things you can't confirm or deny, isn't that right?


I can not confirm or deny that.


Yes, well isn't it true that America is moving away from nuclear weapons?


You have such a lovely studio here, Finkle...shame if it was to burn down.


Ok, Ok, I won't ask you about nuclear weapons. How about biological weapons?

What?... silly boy. What are those?...tell me everything you know.


Well I...


Speak into my flower if you don't mind?


Well I...hey...why do you want me to speak into your flower?


Oh, no reason.


Yes, I think it's going to replace bombs that blow up buildings and just eliminate the people so crews can come in and steal their natural resources.


Hohohohoho, you're funny. Is your wife at home during the day?


Yes, why?


No reason.


Hey, you're not threatening me are you?

WHAT?... Mr. Finkle, I'm with the US government. We don't threaten people...Do you have any allergies?


That sounds like a threat to me!


Please calm down, Mr. Finkle. Everything will be alright...Is this blog on your computer and only this one?


Yes.


Excellent.


Ok, I'm calling it a day!


Do you mind if I see your computer after the blog is over?


Why?


No reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment