Friday, March 11, 2016

EDEN by Mario Zanaria

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*
001_Zamario_EdenHOME ALONE

HOME ALONE – text by Eden H.
Photography by Mario Zanaria
Model is Eden


I met Mario a few years ago in Italy but between our ever changing schedules and travels, the timing was never right until I ended up in my place a few months ago.
Just a few days before my mom’s stroke, I had a conversation with her about one of my seemingly random excursions and she realized it was the first time she’d been home alone for any period of time. I realized, neither had I. There were either roommates, friends, boyfriends, dormmates in college, or family, and we both agreed it wasn’t good nor bad, it just was.
Not too long after her accident me and Mario got back in touch with one another and the timing couldn’t be worse, or better. Since we’ve spoken over the years and I always admired his style, I felt comfortable having him over to document the scene.
From five people down to one, both me and my mom are for the first time home alone, but in that sense we’re not alone after all…
She always used to walk around the house in her underwear so while she’s away in rehab, she can vicariously do that through me. And if she’s never able to again, i´ll settle for her coming home and telling me to put some clothes on.

001_Zamario_Eden
.
007_Zamario_Eden
008_Zamario_Eden
009_Zamario_Eden
012_Zamario_Eden
005_Zamario_Eden
.
015_Zamario_Eden
Photos: Mario Zanaria   – www.zamario.com / ig: @mariozanaria
Model: Eden H / ig: quadriplegic_fetus

No comments:

Post a Comment