Saturday, February 20, 2016

#SaturdayNightTakeaway ASHLEY ROBERTS

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*
Ashley Roberts
Did Ashley Roberts kill Simon
The ex-Pussycat Doll makes her telly return on Saturday Night Takeaway alongside Ant and Dec.
And the talking point of this new series of the hit family show will be an ongoing skit called Who Shot Simon? – mimicking the famous Who Shot JR? storyline from Dallas.
Ashley laughs: “It’s a cool little series which is going to begin about the second show.
“We shot all sorts of different endings and the identity of who shot Simon Cowell is very top secret and will be revealed as the series goes on.
“There are a lot of famous faces involved and it was a really fun thing to do.”
“I’m super excited to be back with Ant and Dec”
Suspect Ashley Roberts
As the mystery begins, celebs including Amanda Holden, Christopher Biggins, Alesha Dixon, Olly Murs and Sinitta (in her notorious palm leaf bikini) are assembled for Simon’s birthday.
They greet him with a chorus of Happy Birthday, but the music mogul is disgusted with their rendition and asks for a second song. The lights go out, there’s a gunshot and as the lights come back on, Simon topples down the stairs after taking a bullet. But whodunit?
Ashley
Ashley is no longer a membr of the Pussycat Dolls
Ashley, 34, is also presenting a new segment instead of her usual Ant vs Dec slot, called The Best Seat In The House, where one viewer or family per week will win a chance to watch the show in VIP style.
And that means a chance to cosy up to Ashley! She says: “They’ll get champagne, VIP treatment, comfy seats right in the centre of the audience, very special.
“And I’m taking care of them so they’re going to be sitting with me.
“I’m super excited to be back with Ant and Dec. I absolutely adore those boys and I love working on the show.”
Ashley won the nation’s hearts when she appeared in I’m A Celebrity in 2012, also catching the eye of a certain Declan Donnelly. But with Dec now happily married to manager Ali Astall, Ashley doesn’t feel she missed out – instead she’s thrilled for the couple.
“Dec’s married to a beautiful woman and I’m very happy for them,” she says.
But she admits that it’s difficult to find someone special with her busy life -– which also includes presenting a show called First Look in the US. Ashley says: “It has to be someone who’s confident and understanding because I do bounce around a lot.
“But I think something eventually will work out. Even though my love life might suffer a bit, my life in general is so much fun and I get do so many cool things.”
Ashley
Ashley was a hit on I'm A Celebrity
With the Arizona-born beauty’s hectic schedule, a Pussycat Dolls reunion is unlikely any time soon.
“I know the fans really want a reunion but it’s not happening at the moment,” says Ashley.
“Never say never, but there are no plans. “We’re all doing our own things and keeping busy.
“We’d have to sit down as a group and decide – we’d all have to be part of it if anything was to happen.
Dead Simon
The case goes on
“If that comes up, I’ll make that decision then.” The singer and presenter also enjoyed exploring the sexy side of her personality for the sizzling shots featured here.
“I brought out the old Pussycat Doll days!” she laughs
“I don’t walk out of the door in the morning being all like ‘raaaar!’, sexy and fierce, but it is a facet of my personality. “Growing up and being a dancer, you have to really own the stage and it was the same with the Dolls.
“It’s definitely a part of me and it’s fun to let that happen again as I don’t do it as much any more. “At least not on the outside world!”
Saturday Night Takeaway starts tonight at 7pm on ITV.

No comments:

Post a Comment