Friday, February 19, 2016

CONSPIRACY THEORY with Frank Finkle (Trump News)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

My name is Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Is the news media trying to mind control us into voting for Donald Trump?
If you live in America the only news we're allowed to get is...

Excuse me, excuse me, are you talking about me without me being here? Didn't I shut this blog down before? I didn't give you permission to use my name.

Now, this is a private blog and we don't legally need your permission to...

Excuse me, are you a lawyer?

No, but...

I know lawyers and they're wonderful people. I know a little more about the law then you do. Ok?

Well, the blog is about the media and how much they may be in the bag...I mean...biased for you. With all the free air time and constant mentioning of your name. Even the Pope was somehow thrown into a controversy over you. The POPE!

Let me tell you something. They need the ratings. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, they all love me. And to tell you the truth, Frank, you're using me to get rating too. Admit it. Nobody wants to hear about floods or droughts or money. People want to come home and be entertained. They want their Football, they want their Big Bang Theory, they want car chases and explosions. They don't want to hear about Afghanistan or Palestine.
Look, if you want real news, start a news blog.
You know why you don't? Al Jazeera America.
Look at them. They did real news and where are they now?...it's over.

Well, this is a blog and we don't get rating.

You don't? Then what the Hell I'm I doing here? Look, I got places to go. I'm a very busy man. Good luck on your little thing you got going on here.

Thank you.

I'm I next?
I demand to be next! I don't care about ratings! I demand to be heard. I have Black friends you know? They have real Black names like Tyrone and Sheniqua.

Yeah, maybe next week, Bernie.
My name is Frank Finkle, and this was my Conspiracy Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment