Friday, October 16, 2015

ANDREYA TRIANA "Playing With Fire" release

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*
Andreya Triana
Andreya Triana is set to close out 2015 in some style, with her album 'Giants' gaining the expanded treatment.
Out now via Counter Records, the original recordings are augmented by some special treats for fans. As if that wasn't enough, Andreya has also gained a MOBO nomination:
"This is amazing, honestly, I'm ecstatic. This is such an important awards ceremony to me. It's been something I have really grown up watching and appreciating, admiring so many of my inspirations who have been a part of the MOBOs in the past. I adore Kwabs, I had a real fan-girl moment at the launch when I saw him, so I'm feeling very honoured to be nominated for one of the same categories as him."
New single 'Playing With Fire' is out this week, and it comes equipped with some beautiful visuals - tune in now.
Andreya Triana is set to play the following shows:
November
12 Nottingham Arts Theatre
13 Manchester Gorilla
14 Bristol Lantern
16 Brighton The Haunt
17 London KOKO

No comments:

Post a Comment