Wednesday, September 16, 2015

STREAKZ "Troll" release

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*

East London Artist Streakz premieres a new banger entitled ‘Troll’ followed by a slick black and white visual from Dir.Lx. Streakz delivers truly humbling lyrics on the bass-heavy production and orchestral melody, whilst not seeming too big headed, he also acknowledges that he is in another caliber to most artists at present.
“When I create music the first thing I do is think of multiple ways of how I can approach the instrumental, should I come with a laid back tone? Should I come with a lot of energy? Etc. For this song I said to myself I want to talk on the beat, I wanted to talk about the passion for music the ups and downs and give the listeners a story they could possibly relate too.” – Streakz
Find Streakz on Twitter – @StreakzArtist

No comments:

Post a Comment