Friday, August 28, 2015

"Conspiracy Theory" with Lou Finkle (BIGFOOT)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

This is Lou Finkle...and THIS is Conspiracy Theory

Today we're going to discuss if BIGFOOT breaking in my house and using my toothpaste.

Now, I was at the Wal-Mart the other day and bought a two pack of Crest with baking soda and I got it on sale. Jerry was there today and he overcharged me for a hot dog. So, I set him straight about that he gave me a free one. That Jerry is a good guy. My wife looked at me and said "How the Hell is Bigfoot using your toothpaste, Lou?"

I told her to go back in the kitchen and fix me a lemon-aid or something and leave me alone.

I'll tell 'ya how I KNOW it's Bigfoot. I was driving home through the woods as I do. Not that I enjoy the sights, but I like to keep away from the drones that's flying around spying on me. So, I'm driving through the woods and I see this hairy back guy standing in one spot. So, I stopped the car and called out "Hey, what're you doing out there?" He didn't turn around when I said that so I said "Hey, you're not one of them bigfeet are 'ya?" And that when he just ran off real fast.

So, when I got home, I saw this wood in front of the door. My wife says the stairs she told me to fix last week, but I said "No, that's not it. I know Damn well that's one of them bigfeet."

So, I woke up the next morning and went to brush my teeth and there it was...a used tube of toothpaste. That's when it occurred to me...it was Bigfoot!

He broke in my house in the middle of the night and started to brush his teeth with my Crest with baking soda. My wife tells me she's the one who used it, but she lies.

So, now I lock my toothpaste up and keep it under the bed...Where's it safe.

This is Lou Finkle...and THIS is Conspiracy Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment