Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"They don't know me..."

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*
Debbi Wood crying
DARK PLACE: Debbi says she has suffered from depression since she was 21 and has previously tried to take her own life
Distraught Debbi Wood, 44, claimed cyber creeps wanted to see her burned alive after the Channel 5 documentary was screened last week.
She revealed: “The comments on YouTube have been awful.
"People have been saying ‘Kill it with fire’ about me, and I have had people wishing me dead on Twitter.
“It’s left me feeling very depressed and I have even considered suicide.
"I’ve been a manic depressive since I was 21.
"I’ve tried to take my own life two or three times.
“My kids and friends keep me strong, and I haven’t been back in that dark place for years – until now.”
Mum-of-two Debbi, of Leicester, added: “I am a humanitarian, but I’ve been completely demonised.
“I think if Jesus was alive today he would still be put to death at the stake by people like that.”
“It’s made out to be him being my slave and me being a nasty shrew, and that’s not the way it is at all”
Debbi Wood
Debbi was trolled after she described her £1,500-a-month life on benefits.
Many viewers were furious to see Debbi splashing out on two Xbox games machines, a treadmill and organic food.
She has been disabled by illnesses including arthritis, the spine condition scoliosis and facial palsy.
Debbi also has Othello syndrome, which makes her obsessed with whether her husband and carer Steven, 32, is being faithful.
But she said there was another side to their life that viewers did not see.
Debbi explained: “They didn’t show any of the nice, sentimental bits.
“It’s made out to be him being my slave and me being a nasty shrew, and that’s not the way it is at all.”
X-Box-obsessed Debbi is hoping she will soon be well enough to forge a career as an online gamer.
She is also looking for work as a plus-sized model, but has ruled out performing in adult material.
“I’m sick of being portrayed as an evil ogre. I just want to be able to work.
“I would give anything for a full-time job that is legit and involves working from home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment