Monday, May 18, 2015

Twitter vs QUEEN LATIFAH

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

Queen Latifah stars as beloved Bessie Smith in HBO's new movie honoring the legendary "Empress of the Blues." The film premiered on Saturday (May 16) to rave reviews, but some Twitter fans were rather disappointed with one specific scene from the critically-acclaimed biopic...
When 45-year-old Latifah poses completely topless. View the viral screenshot at MediaTakeOut.com. Some tweeters are rather harsh, despite Latifah's sensational performance:
@love_sooul: "Just seen Queen Latifah's boobs fly down my IG timeline. Lol I was not ready."
@num1_fan: "My son asked why were Queen Latifah's boobs hanging so low.#Bessie."
ADVERTISEMENT
@TheKingofStep14: "I don't give a sh*t if she is playing Jesus... don't you all let Queen Latifah take those boobs out no damn more."
@hey_mimii: "They really got Queen Latifah boobs all out like I am really uncomfortable."
@HopeDealer_: "I was about to see the new Queen Latifah movie 'Bessie' but I'm not sure if I want to see Latifah national geographic boobs :(."
@_anallaphae: "Queen Latifah's boobs are something I could've went the rest of my life without seeing."
@Vic_Marley: "Wellllll hello Queen Latifah... I mean Bessie Smith. Her boobs look strong as hell. #Bessie."
@DJ_Killa_Wellz: "Idk why I was thinking that Queen Latifah boobs would be big as hell...I blame the movie Bringing Down the House."
@CorndogMcGee: "I'm out of the country on vacation. I log in and immediately seeQueen Latifah's boobs. I love Twitter."
@easy_e28: "I don't think I will ever under Queen Latifah's saggy boobs :(."
What's up with the cyber hate - Is Latifah's bare cleavage look really that bad (or fake)?
Well, more importantly, what did readers actually think of the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment