Monday, December 15, 2014

Nip Alert RITA ORA

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

null
Alright, so she might not have an actual crowd surrounding her. However, Rita Ora does have a crowd of nipple-hungry fans standing before her getting one hell of a view of her incredible pokeys! What is it about pokeys that really gets me going? Oh yeah, that's right, nipples are fucking hot! Especially when those nipples belong to a super smokin' celebrity babe who also possesses an incredible set of grab-worthy perky round tits. I'd like to say thank you to the pervy camera man who blessed us all with a nice shot of Rita's sexy shirt pokeys! I'd be totally lost without the Internet.
These photos were taken during one of Rita's recent performances. Obviously, she got a tad bit chilly up there on stage but none of her fans seemed to mind that her nips decided to poke through her shirt and say hello. I know that I'd be in the crowd with my cell phone raised high above my head, trying to get a close up photo to add to my collection!
I wonder if Rita was aware of the fact that just the sight of her nipples poking through her shirt was enough to make quite a few pervs out there scream Carpe Diem and instantly seize the day. If we didn't have nipples what we would have to look forward to? Yeah, I can't think of anything either! Today is a damn good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment