Sunday, August 25, 2019

Inside the Finkle Writer's Room (POTF: Episode 2)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Related image

On the next episode of PLANET OF THE FINKLE.

Related image

You know, before I became a time traveler, I worked for Starbucks coffee. That was a place where people went to drink expensive coffee for the status of affording it.

Related image

I don't regret it, but time travel isn't my specialty. Okay, after I flip this switch, I can go back in time and return to a world I recognize.

Related image

I need to warn everybody about how you Apes take over the world. And all I have to do is flip this...

Image result for planet of the apes tv show coffee

So, when did you realize flipping the switch was a bad idea?

Related image

"Listen, you try using a computer with a high school diploma and see what happens!"


No comments:

Post a Comment