Sunday, October 7, 2018

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (ART OF DISTRACTION)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

"Would you look at the time? I think The Frank Finkle Show is coming on the internet right about now."
Related image

My name is Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory. Is the media feeding us entertainment instead of serious news using the ART OF DISTRACTION? My guest tonight is magician Doug Henning. Hello, Henning. How are you?

Related image

Yes, it is I...did you hear what Kanye West just said on Twitter, Mr. Finkle?

Related image

Well...I didn't hear what he said. What was it?

Image result for doug henning gif

He didn't say anything, Mr. Finkle. I was demonstrating the ART OF DISTRACTION.
Related image

Oh, you're trying to make a point about magic, is that it?

Image result for doug henning gif

Magic?...There's no such thing as "magic", Mr. Finkle. I'm an illusionist. And I use illusions. Don't you see a ball in my hand?
Related image

No. I see a triangle.

Related image

There was NOTHING in my hand, Mr. Finkle. What you saw was an object I wanted you to see. But in reality, I was avoiding the question you asked me. How I am...the answer is wonderful.
Related image

Oh. So, is that what the media is doing to us? Changing news topics to anti-news topics?

Image result for doug henning gif

Look for the balls or ignore the balls, Mr. Finkle. It's all about the balls!
Related image

Ok, well thanks for coming to the show. I better go check Twitter after this to make sure Kanye West is still real.


No comments:

Post a Comment